Adman Group have recently received two new Komatsu PC360LC-11 excavators complete with two new Epiroc HB3600CL rockbreakers. Pictured below is the second pair of units leaving our yard.
- Engine power – 202/271 kW/HP
- Bucket capacity – 2,66 m³
- Digging depth – 8,18 m
- Operating weight – 35,8-36,9 t.
Excavator key features:
- Powerful Komatsu EU Stage V engine
- Komatsu Closed Center Load Sensing hydraulic system
- 5% reduction in fuel consumption
- Adjustable idle shutdown
- Widescreen monitor
- EnergyRecovery – increasing performance and lowering vibration
- AutoControl – adjusts output balance during operation, optimising performance
- PowerAdapt – shuts off breaker when operating pressure is not in line with specs
- Percussion chamber ventilation – minimising penetration of abrasive dust and expelling dust contaminated grease
- Carrier weight class – 35 t – 63 t
- Service weight – 3 600 kg
- Impact rate – 280 blows/min – 560 blows/min
We wish Adman every success with their new equipment.